know more about us
- dm+ offers world leading technical expertise in the repair and maintenance of rotating equipment, including generators, alternators, motors, electrical brakes, pumps and fans.
- The Company's investor and management team have a combined experience of in excess of 100 years in the provision of repairs to electrical assets from many industries all over the world, including: Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Power, Water, Aluminium, Steel and transportation.
- Our General Manager, Mr. Martin Stratford, trained in the UK and over many years successfully managed several workshops, including a prestigious London based operation, before relocating to the Middle-East in 2008. Since then Martin and his team have developed a reputation for offering the best quality repair service available in the Middle-East; including being available 24/7, providing fast reaction times, clear communication updates to the customer throughout the repair process, rapid turnaround and a quality repair or service.
- Our facility in Bahrain is a covered area in excess of 2000m2 fully equipped with industry specific equipment, thus enabling the company to carry out work and repairs to the highest industry specifications.
- We implement the highest standard of Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental Management Systems, Technical, Process and Insulation specifications, and you may rest assured that you will receive a first-class service.
- Our team of engineers is accredited by the AEMT and Loughborough College, Great Britain to the requirements of IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) / EN 60079-19:2011 - Explosive atmospheres. Equipment repair, overhaul and reclamation – please be assured our engineers are trained independently accredited to work safely within industry.
- The company has also invested significantly in stocking spares to ensure asset uptime is protected, either by way of quick repair or in some instances the provision of a replacement unit from stock whilst we complete a repair. Our stocks include spares for motors, alternators, and brakes manufactured by General Electric, Electric-motive Diesel, Baylor-Elmagco, Marathon Le-Tourneau, Caterpillar, Kato, Stamford, FG Wilson, WEG, Siemens, Leroy Somer, ABB and many more.
- We recognize the importance of ensuring asset uptime and therefore offer condition monitoring services but, should a repair be required we provide quick yet quality services. Our aim is to offer the best service available.